Reston, VA – October 18, 2010 – Communiqué Conferencing, Inc., the world leader in conferencing and virtual event solutions, today launched its Virtual Trade Show software. The service enables Communiqué to become a one-stop shop for all types of conferencing and virtual event services to clients globally.
A virtual trade show functions like a traditional hotel- or conference center-based trade show, translating exhibit halls, educational seminars, and training events into a virtual world environment. Virtual Trade Shows allow the attendee to forgo the time and expense of travel while enjoying some of the amenities of a traditional trade show. At a virtual trade show, there are realistic-looking exhibit halls with booths for showcasing products and services. The attendee can view demos, pick up literature and chat live with sales representatives. Keynote speeches and seminars are delivered either in real time or on-demand by podcast and webcast technology.
Virtual Trade Show features:
- Exhibit Halls – Interact with exhibitor booths and staff
- Auditorium – View live or prerecorded presentations
- Resource Center – Browse white papers, podcasts, demos, and presentations.
- Communications center – Professional networking features including scheduled discussions, message boards, forums, message center to send/receive messages and group chat.
- Prize Center – Increase participation by offering random or points based prize drawings.
- Customizable User Interface: Whether for consumer, business or technology shows, Virtual Show enables organizations and show producers to customize the look and feel of the show environment accordingly. This includes complete customization of the plaza, exhibit hall, communications center, and individual booths.
- Multi-Lingual Support: Virtual Show supports double-byte and European languages, such as Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish.
“Virtual Trade Show promises to make virtual events a more engaging and interactive experience while nurturing key relationships among exhibitors, sponsors and attendees.” Said Adelphi Kennedy, Director of Corporate Communications. “We’re excited to expand our portfolio of virtual meeting and event solutions to meet our clients’ needs.”
About Communiqué Conferencing
Communiqué Conferencing, Inc. provides reliable audio, Webinar and video conferencing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses and the world’s leading enterprises. Communiqué offers the widest selection of audio, web and video conferencing technologies available to match a broad range of remote meeting needs. Our rock-solid technology is backed by superior customer support that is available on a live 24x7x365 basis. Communiqué Conferencing has a global reach extending to Canada, Mexico, South America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. For more information, please visit our Virtual Trade Show Services.