Adobe Connect Named Webinar Manager License Benefits
The leading technology analysts (Gartner, PC Magazine, Wainhouse Research) all rank Adobe Connect #1 for Webinars. In addition, we receive dozens of emails each month from clients expressing how Adobe Connect named Webinar manager increased attendance, boost response rates, and generated more interest through rich and engaging, highly interactive, and effective online events. Following are the top differentiators, according to our clients, vs. other Webinar platforms:
- Ensure participants can join your webinars instantly.
- No download for attendees (the other webinar platforms require a download).
- Works on PaCs, MACs, all operating systems and browsers.
- Join or host meetings from any mobile device. Click here to see a demo.
- Custom attendee self-registration pages and reminder emails: Registration page customization in most webinar products consists of “place a fixed-size logo in the upper left corner of the page and select the additional fields that should appear after our standard registration fields.” But Connect lets you do customization that is worthy of the term. You can drag and drop text elements, graphic elements, event-specific parameters (such as title, start time, duration, etc), registration fields, and more onto a web page. The event can truly look like you own it, rather than Adobe owning it. In addition to registration pages, you can construct landing pages for event information; speaker information with pictures, bios, and links; and login pages for entering the event. Click here to see a demo.
- Rich customization of emails. Everything I said in the last paragraph applies to attendee emails as well. You have full drag and drop customization of HTML emails for things such as registration confirmation, reminders, and follow up messages. Connect cannot send multi-part messages with a text version for people unable or unwilling to view HTML emails.
- Social media integration: Social Login is a feature that allows social users to pull existing personal information from their social media sites to register for a Connect Webinar, which helps maximize attendance at your events. In a survey by Gigya, 88% of their American respondents indicated they had used Social Logins in the last year. 56% of US participants reported they used Social Logins to expedite the registration process. Adobe Connect also offers the ability to include social Share Buttons on your Webinar registration landing pages. With Social Share Buttons, you can encourage more traffic to your webinar and link people to your online events. For every webinar registration page you create, embed social media buttons so registrants can spread the word.
- Campaign tracking: Adobe Connect named webinar manager features a robust campaign tracking option enabling event managers to identify channels that produce the highest traffic and revenues. Use campaign tracking and embed a simple tracking code in each of your campaign communications to understand which sources registered attendees used most to find your event.You can get reports showing the “funnel numbers” for each tracked campaign or lead source. How many people visited the landing page. Of those, how many clicked through to register. How many of them completed registration? How many then attended? How long were they in session? How much did they interact with the software during the session?
- Microsite event catalogs: Does your company run a lot of webinars? Now when you set them up, you can generate a customizable, branded “microsite” that displays a catalog of your webinars. You can categorize them to let people browse within a particular topic area. They can sort the list by name or date, or see the webinars on a calendar. And the entire microsite can be embedded on your company’s web page. So you can make it an integrated part of your website hierarchy. You can also allow webinar registrants to create an account on your system, with an email and password. This is convenient for people coming back to multiple events (no need to re-register). Alternatively, connect lets you bypass that step and register for a single event with our without a password.
- Registration for recordings: You can also assign a registration landing page to a recording (vs. a live webinar) in order to track which attendees viewed a recording.
- Lobby features to enhance attendee house keeping.
- Rotate opening slides to share a message such as the agenda or any special instructions.
- Play hold music for attendees before the webinar starts.
- Add a handy countdown timer on the screen to indicate exactly when the webinar will start.
- Create custom registration and/or webinar URLs. For example, http://mydomain.adobeconnect.com/healthcarewebinar.
- Completely customize the Webinar console and save different layouts and templates to re-use for future webinars. Click here to see a demo. Most of the other webinar platforms have one fixed screen layout that cannot be changed.
- Custom branding: You can completely brand the registration page, join meeting page and the webinar console. Adobe Connect is the only Webinar platform that lets you brand or add your logo to the Webinar console/layout.
- Share a variety of content types—such as Microsoft PowerPoint slides with animations, audio, video files, images, documents, and more. Most of the other webinar platforms do not support sharing a video file with acceptable quality. Click here to see a demo showing how to sharing a video file.
- Backstage presenter only area: Adobe Connect is the only webinar platform that has a handy backstage area where presenters can chat with each other, share information, view speaker notes, etc. Click here is to view a demo.
- Increase audience interaction and retention with polls/survey, Q&A, hand raising, notes, and whiteboards. Click here to see a polls/survey demo.
- Include an option for attendees to download handouts and/or link to webpages. The unique part of Adobe Connect is that it is the only webinar platform in which the links to the handouts and webpages still work in recording replays. Click here to view a sample Adobe Connect recording. Go ahead and download files or click the web links during replay. NOTE: Adobe Connect also offers the option to save recordings to MP4 format.
- Recordings: See a demo
- Unlimited storage for replay
- Download as Flash or MP4 format
- Edit recordings: cut out sections, remove attendee names and/or chat
- Index and bookmark recordings for easier attendee replay experience
- Attendee Engagement Dashboard: Presenting to a large group of people is challenging even in an online environment. Presenters want to be focused on their content and not distracted while they are presenting. At the same time, they’d like to keep track of audience engagement. Adobe Connect simplifies the visualization of engagement with a graphical index, or meter, that presenters can glance at to stay abreast of participant engagement. No other webinar platform offers this feature. Click here to see a demo.
- Powerful reporting and analytics. Click here to see a demo.
- 3rd party software integration with CRM systems, such as Eloqua, Marketo, and Salesforce.com, to capture and transfer attendee registration information within your existing sales systems.
- Use our event management services (optional) to help ensure success: Reduce the time and internal resources needed to plan, coordinate, and moderate your online events by engaging our expert Adobe Connect Event Services team. The event services team will work with you before, during, and after your online event to help ensure success. Use event management services to:
- Work with our Adobe Connect experts to create an event plan structured for your needs.
- Eliminate mistakes with pre-event training and rehearsal.
- Receive professional management and support throughout your event.
- Event moderator to welcome attendees, introduce speakers and help emcee your Webinar.
- Help ensure valuable results with post event metrics and intelligence.e
Adobe Connect helps Webinar organizers by making it easier to set up, market, execute and access analytics on Webinars. Attendees, on the other hand, enjoy an easier experience registering and attending Webinars.